Monday, June 24, 2013

New chemo is like getting life back

In the weeks that have followed since my last round of A/C Chemo, I have started a new type of weekly chemo. Well, two of them actually- taxol and herceptin. Since there's so much to catch up on with what we've been doing, I'm just going to give you a captioned photo update so you can see just how well things are going, peppered with only a few days of not feeling so great. I know it's a little scattered, but I still hope you enjoy! xoxo, Ry

First we found this little turd
Up in Duluth, a skeleton in the woods
Steve and Duckie hang out in Duluth
William and SK embrace after a dance party
Botzy and Lauren love Duckie
Donna and William get their root on




Jord and Botzy play outside
Pig meets Dog
William loves Duckie

Donna and William
William at Gooseberry
Mr. Monkey Man


Ninja Turtle Sighting
Rock the Garden from the cheap seats





We run into my favorite little Wulfric
We kidnap a five year old
Astronautalis and Sims show
Working on Que Sehra Farm
Amy hennas the littlest leg and our friends leave for tour

Jacque finds shade


 
Riding in the Riviera








No comments:

Post a Comment