Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oh the wigs you'll wear...

William and I went on a wig shopping spree. Well, we bought three. Two of them are utterly ridiculous, like the one in my main photo. The other, pictured here, has been lovingly referred to as the My Little Pony wig. I haven't started losing any hair yet, although I'm told that on Adriamycin and Cytoxan chemos, I definitely will. The third wig is a sassy but a bit toned-down comparatively. I imagine wigs will fit and feel better when I don't have a mohawk underneath.
My Little Pony Wig, and William!


This picture was taken at Pizza Luce, Richfield celebrating our friend Melissa's birthday. I hadn't started chemo yet at the time of this photo and it's pretty safe to say that other than eating a lot more plants and a lot less processed foods, our lives didn't really change at all after the diagnosis, with the exception of lots of diagnostic appointments cutting into my work time. We partied has hard was we could until the bitter end. Bitter end being the beginning of chemo, of course.


xoxo, Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment