Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wedding Night!

William signs
Botzy witnesses
First Kiss
Like our trip to Vegas, we spontaneously got married. On 4/20 in the middle of the night. In the middle of a Rap Show at the Sound Gallery. We asked our friend (hosting the show) and his lady friend to be our witnesses, were ushered into a small quiet room, and got down to business. We were already planning to get married in June so we had our marriage license. We sort of had a gun-shy officiant but when a new friendship and chance encounter presented a new friend who was already an officiant, we just decided to jump at the chance to get married in such a unique way.  



Unforunately, I had started chemo the day before. And we partied HARD that night. I paid for that night by feeling like I was dying for almost two whole days. But I'd do it again in a second. It was one of the funnest nights of my life so far.


xoxo, Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment